Appearances / Speaking:
- Swinburne University: Masters of Entrepreneurship – Digital Strategy and Start-ups
- RMIT University: Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) – Sales and Business Scalability
- SEO Org (Philippines): SEM Trends 2013 – Advanced Google Analytics to Die For
- GDI SEO Seminar: SEO & Online Processes – Ultimate Business Process Guide
- SEO Summit 2015: 7 Sales Techniques to Improve Your Outreach and Is the Journey Right for Me
- ERUPTcon: Persuasion Techniques for Your Outreach Emails – My team ran conference
Interviews / Podcasts:
- Chris Ducker: Virtual Freedom Book Case Study – Leveraging Teams and Processes (Private Interview)
- Mat Newton: Web Agency Podcast – 5 Ways to Build Websites That KICK ASS
- Jason Acidre: Start-up with $5,000 – Starting a Business
- Sean Si: Awesome Business Tips – Business Start-Ups and Growth
- Simon Pilkington: eCommerce Stories – with Yellow Click Road
- Ben Hoban: eCommerce Journeys – with Brown Paper E-Commerce
- Kurt Elster & Paul Reda: Essential E-commerce Processes For Growing Your Business – with Unofficial Shopify Podcast
- Online Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Conversion Optimization
- Project Management
- Online Lead Generation
- Digital Strategies
- RMIT University: Bachelor of Business (Entrepreneurship) – 2007 – 2009
Name: Peter Demetriou
Job Title: Manager at New Age Promotions Pty Ltd
Recommendation: I have known Grant for a number of years now and found him to be a pleasure to work with.
He is keen, passionate and hardworking in everything he does and an expert in all things Web.
He has shown me ways of developing a business online and shared his strategies on online marketing including SEO and SMM.
I would happily recommend Grant and Online Edge to anyone requiring Web services for their business!
Name: Sean Si
Job Title: Internet Marketing Consultant at SEO Hacker
Recommendation: Grant is the Superman of Online Marketing – without the Kryptonite. Seriously, I cannot recommend this guy enough. His genius in the online marketing realm may be well nigh unparallelled. If you have a project in mind that requires online marketing. Get him. Now.
Name: Peter Hooper
Job Title: Director at Hooper Family Lawyers
Recommendation: I can’t say enough good things about Grant’s involvement with our website and SEO. From the minute he came on board rankings for many of our targeted keywords and phrases started improving significantly. Apart from Grant’s diligence with our SEO and Maps, he always provided easy to understand reports, feed back and suggestions. I was very happy for Grant when he received his well deserved promotion at ROI but sad to see him leave the day to day management of our account.
Name: Megan Barrow
Job Title: Director at JoElla Marketing
Recommendation: Grant was a Account Manager at ROI for the last few months of my time at Corporate Business Manager. As Marketing Co-ordinator it was vital I had a close relationship with this business who worked on our SEO.
I had two previous Account Managers before Grant – oh what a delight to finally get someone who was passionate about what they did. Grant was always checking our web pages and looking for solutions before we even noticed the problems. Highly proactive, generous with time, personable who listened to my needs and highly organised – he’s often follow up before I had the chance!
Highly recommend him – he was a delight to work with and an asset.
What To Help With:
- Career Opportunities
- Consulting Offers
- New Ventures
- Job Inquiries
- Expertise Requests
- Business Deals
- Reference Requests
- Getting Back in Touch